Scala Plugin 1.3 EAP 1.2.67 is Available
You’ll be glad to know that a fresh EAP build for Scala Plugin 1.3 is already available, and it brings a lot of improvements:
- Monocle support
- Unused imports inspections are now aware about the implicit parameters in the implicit conversions for extension methods
- Fixed requirement of Invalidate Caches to get rid of weird error highlighting in project.
- Fixed Specs2 3.M1 support
- Automake with enabled compiler server is working now
- Possibility to have custom compiler settings for different modules
- SBT shared source roots support for ScalaJS projects (see SCL-7859)
For the complete list of changes, refer to Release Notes.