TeamCity 3.1 Release Candidate
TeamCity 3.1 release is coming. :) And as we already stated, the release is targeted on the current features maintenance and critical bugfixes but we have also implemented some new features helping you to be more productive with your continuous integration process. Among the feature highlights we would like to name the following:
- New visual metrics for estimating the Build Agents workload and showing the time to fix the failed build tests
- Support for NAnt 0.86 Beta 1 testing framework
- NUnit 2.4 support
- Possibility to specify the mode (x86 or x64) to run the NUnit tests
- NUnit tests categories support for NAnt, MSBuild, and NUnit Launcher
- Reporting tests via standard output enabling smooth integration with unit tests
- Publishing build artifacts while the build is still running. As soon as the build produces a new artifact, it becomes visible and available for download and use in multiple places of TeamCity user interface
- Smarter notifications allowing to be aware on the first failed build after successful
on the first successful build after failed and all company’s projects status
- Build Queue reordering is now available right on the Projects page
- Find the builds created on particular Build Agents and filter the builds history builds of particular build configuration typing a part of the agent name
- Filtering the code duplicates and inspections results by directories for better navigation in discovered issues
- Code duplicates are not dull looking any more as the syntax is now highlighted
- Improved cleanup options for saving the server disk space
- and many other fixes, polished user interface and improved performance
Download TeamCity 3.1 Release Candidate.
Wish you happy building!
The JetBrains TeamCity team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Configuration as Code for TeamCity Using Terraform
We're introducing Terraform Provider for TeamCity, an new way for configuring your CI/CD infrastructure as code.
Critical Security Issue Affecting TeamCity On-Premises (CVE-2024-23917) – Update to 2023.11.3 Now
Summary A critical security vulnerability was identified in TeamCity On-Premises (initially discovered and reported by an external security researcher on January 19, 2024). This critical security vulnerability has been assigned the CVE identifier CVE-2024-23917 and presents the weakness CWE-2…
New in TeamCity: Remote Parameters and Updated HashiCorp Vault Plugin
We're introducing a new Remote type of parameters. Based on the new parameter type, we've also updated the HashiCorp Vault plugin, making it easier to use. Read on to learn what's new.