TeamCity 4.5 Released
This TeamCity release brings a range of improvements intended to make development teams more productive and efficient.
Here are some of the release highlights:
- LDAP integration with automatic user profiles synchronization
- User groups management engine allowing to fine-tune team members’ roles and access rights, set up groups hierarchy and notification rules
- CVS and Perforce plugin version 2008.2 support in Eclipse plugin
- Perforce support in Microsoft Visual Studio plugin
- Build Agent compatibility with Mono testing framework as a .NET platform for continuous builds
- Test results grouping letting you filter tests by suites, packages/namespaces, and classes
- Handling external tools reports in XML format (ANT’s JUnit tasks, NUnit, Surefire, PMD, and FindBugs)
- Git integration (EAP is now open)
In addition to achievements in these areas, we made the UI more refined and responsive.
For more details, jump to the New Features page.
Technorati tags: TeamCity, pre-tested commit, personal build, remote run, JetBrains, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, continuous integration, build management, agile development, Git, FishEye, MS Visual Studio 2005, MS Visual Studio 2008