Yet another step to TeamCity 5.0
TeamCity 5.0 is approaching inevitably and here we are with fresh EAP build. :)
All major new features have been introduced already in previous EAPs, but still you’ll find lots of improvements and fixes to check:
- Amazon EC2 support: build agents running on Amazon EC2 shut down automatically if idle for a chosen time; plus Amazon EC2 integration can be enabled/disabled now.
- Command line remote run tool: reading a list of changed files from
- New system wide notifications.
- Improved TeamCity startup procedure.
- Build configuration templates: cross-project associations between templates and configurations are now available. Also, the “Move” operation for templates is added.
- Clean-up: clean-up rules can be specified for build configuration templates, plus the “Build History Clean-up” page has been reworked.
- Enhanced “My changes” page.
- and more…
For detailed list check the Release notes.
Wish you happy building!
The JetBrains TeamCity team
Technorati tags: TeamCity, JetBrains, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, continuous integration, build management, EAP, early access program, agile development, Visual Studio, Issue tracker integration, Amazon EC2