TeamCity 5.0 is approaching inevitably and here we are with fresh EAP build.
All major new features have been introduced already in previous EAPs, but still you’ll find lots of improvements and fixes to check:
- Amazon EC2 support: build agents running on Amazon EC2 shut down automatically if idle for a chosen time; plus Amazon EC2 integration can be enabled/disabled now.
- Command line remote run tool: reading a list of changed files from
- New system wide notifications.
- Improved TeamCity startup procedure.
- Build configuration templates: cross-project associations between templates and configurations are now available. Also, the “Move” operation for templates is added.
- Clean-up: clean-up rules can be specified for build configuration templates, plus the “Build History Clean-up” page has been reworked.
- Enhanced “My changes” page.
- and more…
For detailed list check the Release notes.
Wish you happy building!
The JetBrains TeamCity team
Technorati tags: TeamCity, JetBrains, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, continuous integration, build management, EAP, early access program, agile development, Visual Studio, Issue tracker integration, Amazon EC2