Opening TeamCity 5.1 EAP
We are glad to announce, that we’ve just opened an Early Access Program for TeamCity 5.1.
Here’s the short list of only some of the improvements and features that today’s EAP brings:
- Customizable email notifications — now you can use FreeMarker templates to create your custom notification messages.
- Several UI improvements, such as collapsible projects on overview page and the most voted one — the ability to specify time zone, which is handy for geographically dispersed teams.
- New Current problems tab is added for a project, that shows which tests are currently failing in this project and which configurations are red.
- Support for .NET 4.0, and not yet released Visual Studio 2010 and TFS 2010.
- Improved support for .NET test frameworks.
- Code coverage support for Maven runner.
- Ability to produce zip and tar.gz artifacts from a bunch of files.
- IDE integration plugins improved.
- read more…
By tradition, we remind you to back up your data before upgrade.
Looking forward to your feedback!
JetBrains TeamCity team.