Opening TeamCity 5.1 EAP
We are glad to announce, that we’ve just opened an Early Access Program for TeamCity 5.1.
Here’s the short list of only some of the improvements and features that today’s EAP brings:
- Customizable email notifications — now you can use FreeMarker templates to create your custom notification messages.
- Several UI improvements, such as collapsible projects on overview page and the most voted one — the ability to specify time zone, which is handy for geographically dispersed teams.
- New Current problems tab is added for a project, that shows which tests are currently failing in this project and which configurations are red.
- Support for .NET 4.0, and not yet released Visual Studio 2010 and TFS 2010.
- Improved support for .NET test frameworks.
- Code coverage support for Maven runner.
- Ability to produce zip and tar.gz artifacts from a bunch of files.
- IDE integration plugins improved.
- read more…
By tradition, we remind you to back up your data before upgrade.
Looking forward to your feedback!
JetBrains TeamCity team.
Subscribe to Blog updates
TeamCity 2021.2 RC is here
The Release Candidate build for TeamCity 2021.2 is ready! This RC is the last step of our Early Access Program before the upcoming release of TeamCity 2021.2. To be the first one to explore its new features, you can download the RC build and install it on your trial server. Reporting build…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP3 is here
The third build of TeamCity 2021.2 Early Access Program is available for download! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP3 brings over 70 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. Two-factor authentication TeamCity now supports two-factor user authenticat…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP2 is here
The second build of TeamCity 2021.2 Early Access Program is available for download! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP2 brings over 60 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. OAuth 2.0 authentication in Azure DevOps Services Since this EAP, TeamCity…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP is open
The Early Access Program for TeamCity 2021.2 is open! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP1 brings over 30 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. C# Script Runner The new C# Script runner offers a handy way to automate your service tasks in C#: prepa…