TeamCity 5.1 EAP (build 13245)
New TeamCity 5.1 EAP build is available, which brings several noteworthy improvements and contains a lot of bug-fixes. The major improvement concerns build triggers:
- Starting with this EAP, you can enble/add triggers to build configurations based on a template, which previously was not possible. Additionally, build triggers UI has become more convenient.
- Moreover, build triggers are now pluggable, i.e. it is possible to add custom build trigger with custom web UI, read more.
Plus, there are several other improvements you might find interesting:
- Ability to run personal build with custom parameters from Eclipse plugin.
- Support for NAnt 0.90 alpha 1.
- Same archive name can be specified multiple times in the right part of the artifacts settings, i.e.:
**/*.html => report.zip
**/*.css => report.zip!/css/
- Improved notification templates.
Take a look at the release notes, check the complete list of changes, and try the build. Just to be on a safe side, do not forget to back up your data before upgrade.
As usual, feedback is appreciated.
The JetBrains TeamCity Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
TeamCity 2021.2 RC is here
The Release Candidate build for TeamCity 2021.2 is ready! This RC is the last step of our Early Access Program before the upcoming release of TeamCity 2021.2. To be the first one to explore its new features, you can download the RC build and install it on your trial server. Reporting build…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP3 is here
The third build of TeamCity 2021.2 Early Access Program is available for download! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP3 brings over 70 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. Two-factor authentication TeamCity now supports two-factor user authenticat…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP2 is here
The second build of TeamCity 2021.2 Early Access Program is available for download! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP2 brings over 60 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. OAuth 2.0 authentication in Azure DevOps Services Since this EAP, TeamCity…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP is open
The Early Access Program for TeamCity 2021.2 is open! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP1 brings over 30 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. C# Script Runner The new C# Script runner offers a handy way to automate your service tasks in C#: prepa…