TeamCity 5.1 EAP (build 13245)
New TeamCity 5.1 EAP build is available, which brings several noteworthy improvements and contains a lot of bug-fixes. The major improvement concerns build triggers:
- Starting with this EAP, you can enble/add triggers to build configurations based on a template, which previously was not possible. Additionally, build triggers UI has become more convenient.
- Moreover, build triggers are now pluggable, i.e. it is possible to add custom build trigger with custom web UI, read more.
Plus, there are several other improvements you might find interesting:
- Ability to run personal build with custom parameters from Eclipse plugin.
- Support for NAnt 0.90 alpha 1.
- Same archive name can be specified multiple times in the right part of the artifacts settings, i.e.:
**/*.html => report.zip
**/*.css => report.zip!/css/
- Improved notification templates.
Take a look at the release notes, check the complete list of changes, and try the build. Just to be on a safe side, do not forget to back up your data before upgrade.
As usual, feedback is appreciated.
The JetBrains TeamCity Team