Opening TeamCity 6.0 EAP (build 15193)
We would like to announce that today we’re opening Early Access Program for TeamCity 6.0.
Here’s a short summary for this EAP:
- TeamCity now treats more carefully builds that cannot start due to some configuration errors, for example when VCS repository is down on build start, or artifact dependencies can’t be resolved, etc.
- Agent-side checkout is now available for Perforce and ClearCase.
- Implemented new IntelliJ IDEA project runner.
- Swabra plugin is now bundled with TeamCity.
- We’ve added the long-awaited feature – build priority classes, which allow you to flexibly adjust the order of the builds in the build queue.
- Visual Studio Add-In was improved.
- Added VCS trigger rules for commit message.
- and more.
Looking forward for your feedback!
The JetBrains TeamCity Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
TeamCity 2021.2 RC is here
The Release Candidate build for TeamCity 2021.2 is ready! This RC is the last step of our Early Access Program before the upcoming release of TeamCity 2021.2. To be the first one to explore its new features, you can download the RC build and install it on your trial server. Reporting build…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP3 is here
The third build of TeamCity 2021.2 Early Access Program is available for download! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP3 brings over 70 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. Two-factor authentication TeamCity now supports two-factor user authenticat…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP2 is here
The second build of TeamCity 2021.2 Early Access Program is available for download! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP2 brings over 60 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. OAuth 2.0 authentication in Azure DevOps Services Since this EAP, TeamCity…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP is open
The Early Access Program for TeamCity 2021.2 is open! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP1 brings over 30 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. C# Script Runner The new C# Script runner offers a handy way to automate your service tasks in C#: prepa…