Thumbs up to YouTrack Hosted Beta!
Guys from the YouTrack team have great news that we’ve considered worth spreading further, and I believe you are going to be as much excited as we are here. Now, if you’d like to use YouTrack, you don’t need to install or setup anything, because YouTrack Hosted Beta is now available! Join the beta testing group today and get:
- 50 user accounts
- Unlimited number of projects
- FREE use until July 1, 2011
And enjoy all the benefits of hosted issue tracking with YouTrack:
- Full YouTrack functionality + all new features
- Daily backups
- Import from other bug trackers using YouTrack Python Client Library
- Automatic migration to hosted production
- No-effort migration to standalone YouTrack using the hosted db backup
- RESTful API for integration with third party tools
Note, the number of the hosted beta instances is limited!
Interested in YouTrack? Find more about it’s features and updates in its blog.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Configuration as Code for TeamCity Using Terraform
We're introducing Terraform Provider for TeamCity, an new way for configuring your CI/CD infrastructure as code.
Critical Security Issue Affecting TeamCity On-Premises (CVE-2024-23917) – Update to 2023.11.3 Now
Summary A critical security vulnerability was identified in TeamCity On-Premises (initially discovered and reported by an external security researcher on January 19, 2024). This critical security vulnerability has been assigned the CVE identifier CVE-2024-23917 and presents the weakness CWE-2…