TeamCity 7.1 EAP (build 23833)
Today’s EAP build is all about significant improvements in Feature Branches support. Since the release date approaches, we’re focusing on polishing already introduced features and fixing known issues. Here’s what we have for you this time:
- Extended branches specification syntax: When you describe branch specification, you now have more control on what will be shown as a branch label in TeamCity UI. For instance, type something like this:
TeamCity will use label 7.0 for builds from
refs/heads/release-7.0branch and 7.1 for builds from
- Branch labels for builds from default branch: Now builds from default branch also get labels.
- Branch selector on overview and project page: We’ve added an ability to switch between branches to both Overview and Project pages.
- Branches tab in build configuration: Want to see an overview of what is going on in each active branch? There is a new build configuration tab to answer exactly this question:
- VCS branch parameter: For Git & Mercurial TeamCity provides additional build parameters with names of VCS branch used by the build on the moment of starting.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
TeamCity 2021.2 RC is here
The Release Candidate build for TeamCity 2021.2 is ready! This RC is the last step of our Early Access Program before the upcoming release of TeamCity 2021.2. To be the first one to explore its new features, you can download the RC build and install it on your trial server. Reporting build…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP3 is here
The third build of TeamCity 2021.2 Early Access Program is available for download! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP3 brings over 70 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. Two-factor authentication TeamCity now supports two-factor user authenticat…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP2 is here
The second build of TeamCity 2021.2 Early Access Program is available for download! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP2 brings over 60 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. OAuth 2.0 authentication in Azure DevOps Services Since this EAP, TeamCity…
TeamCity 2021.2 EAP is open
The Early Access Program for TeamCity 2021.2 is open! TeamCity 2021.2 EAP1 brings over 30 improvements and fixes. In these release notes, we describe its most prominent new features. C# Script Runner The new C# Script runner offers a handy way to automate your service tasks in C#: prepa…