TeamCity 7.1 EAP (build 23833)
Today’s EAP build is all about significant improvements in Feature Branches support. Since the release date approaches, we’re focusing on polishing already introduced features and fixing known issues. Here’s what we have for you this time:
- Extended branches specification syntax: When you describe branch specification, you now have more control on what will be shown as a branch label in TeamCity UI. For instance, type something like this:
TeamCity will use label 7.0 for builds from
refs/heads/release-7.0branch and 7.1 for builds from
- Branch labels for builds from default branch: Now builds from default branch also get labels.
- Branch selector on overview and project page: We’ve added an ability to switch between branches to both Overview and Project pages.
- Branches tab in build configuration: Want to see an overview of what is going on in each active branch? There is a new build configuration tab to answer exactly this question:
- VCS branch parameter: For Git & Mercurial TeamCity provides additional build parameters with names of VCS branch used by the build on the moment of starting.