Jaipur 2018.1 EAP2 is here
We are proud to announce another TeamCity early access preview build, code-named Jaipur 2018.1 EAP2.
Perhaps one of the most interesting features of this EAP version is the read-only server, which makes High Availability setup possible with TeamCity. The read-only server allows users’ read operations: viewing the build information, downloading artifacts, etc. during the downtime of the main server. When the read-only server works side by side with the main TeamCity server, the read-only one constantly updates information about the builds, projects, users, and all other entities. Thus at any point of time it shows up-to-date information.
Other new features and improvements include:
- the ability to upload a trusted HTTPS certificate
- NuGet Feed at the project level, allowing different feeds for different projects and even more granularity with the ability to index packages published by builds of selected configuration only
- the bundled Amazon S3 plugin which allows storing artifacts produced by agents in an S3 bucket and work with them as if they were stored internally
- reworked TeamCity integration with Docker
- the renewed user interface
- other improvements, counting over 150 fixed issues in total.
See our release notes for details.
Download Jaipur 2018.1 EAP2 build, and remember to install it on a trial server: the new version changes the TeamCity data format and the downgrade is not possible.
As usual, this EAP release comes with a 60-day Enterprise evaluation license for an unlimited number of agents and build configurations: we’ll appreciate if you try this build and share your feedback in our forum or tracker.