Missing a feature in TeamCity? Build your own plugin! To learn how, join us Tuesday, April 30th, 16:00 CEST (11:00 AM EDT) for the Getting Started with TeamCity Plugins webinar.
The webinar introduces you to the ins and outs of plugin development for TeamCity. How to get started, where to find the docs and samples, what are the typical use cases, and even more importantly – where to ask the questions! We will develop a new plugin for TeamCity from scratch, explore the possible extension points, and discuss the essential concepts.
In this webinar:
- Use the Maven archetype for TeamCity plugins
- Applying TeamCity SDK for Maven
- Overview of the typical plugins for TeamCity
- TeamCity OpenAPI overview
- Updating plugins with no server restarts
Space is limited, so please register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.