TeamCity 2020.1.3 is here
TeamCity 2020.1.3 bugfix update is out today.
- prevents clean-up of artifacts of a pinned composite build and its dependency builds;
- makes it easier to reset parameters of the Custom Run dialog;
- improves the agent’s Build History tab in the experimental UI;
- and more.
We highly recommend upgrading as this release addresses more than 60 issues and significantly improves TeamCity performance.
The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
As any bugfix update, 2020.1.3 shares the same data format with all the 2020.1.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check our upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Your feedback is welcome in our forum or tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!