TeamCity 2020.2.2 is here
TeamCity version 2020.2.2 is released.
Note: The release candidate build of this version was shortly available for download yesterday. If you have already upgraded to that build (85882), we highly recommend that you upgrade to the release build today, as it contains additional fixes intended for the release. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
The new release comes with over 120 bug fixes and improvements.
Many of these fixes aim at optimizing and polishing our Sakura UI. This version also adds a couple of new experimental UI features:
- The reworked Build Queue page is now displayed by default.
- The Agents page now allows adding agent pools. To add one, simply click + in the upper right corner of the sidebar.
As every bugfix, 2020.2.2 improves the TeamCity performance. For example, you may notice that uploading build artifacts to an Amazon S3 storage is now significantly faster.
We strongly recommend upgrading as this version resolves a few security problems as well. The full list of fixes is available in our release notes.
As any bugfix update, 2020.2.2 shares the same data format with all the 2020.2.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check our upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image