TeamCity 2021.1.1 is here
TeamCity version 2021.1.1 is released.
This update resolves over 90 big and small issues. Plenty of them are related to improving the newly released features (such as Node.js runner and Elasticsearch) and fixing the build log representation in our experimental UI. Other prominent improvements are:
- Regression fixes for 2021.1:
- Fixed the behavior when subprojects were ignored in project settings committed to a VCS in XML format.
- Fixed a bug in the NuGet performance optimization algorithm. Trying to load a package whose filename contains the “.” (dot) symbol would fail and result in the “Could not find acceptable representation” exception in the build log.
- VSTest is now properly detected on build agents.
- Allow sorting dependency builds by date in the Custom Run dialog.
By default, dependency builds in the Custom Run dialog are grouped by their branches and sorted by date inside these groups. But in some projects, it might be convenient to display the newest dependency builds at the top of the list, regardless of their branch. It can now be achieved by changing the sorting method.
- VCS roots of archived subprojects are hidden by default.
Roots of archived subprojects aren’t usually relevant and can be safely hidden from the VCS Roots page. This makes the total list of roots shorter and easier to navigate. If you ever need to find an archived root, just enable the including archived filter above the list.
The full list of resolved issues is available in our release notes.
As any minor update, 2021.1.1 shares the same data format with all the 2021.1.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check our upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Subscribe to Blog updates
TeamCity 2023.11: Matrix Build, Build Cache, and More
TeamCity 2023.11 is out! With this release, we’re introducing a number of highly anticipated features, including matrix builds, build caches, EC2 improvements, and more. Read on to learn more about the new features.
TeamCity Cloud 2023.09 Is Here
TeamCity Cloud 2023.09 comes with enhanced integrations with Perforce and Space, the ability to report statuses of preceding build steps, and other features.
TeamCity Cloud 2023.07: Major Cloud Profile Improvements, Enhanced Space Integration, and More
The new TeamCity Cloud 2023.07 comes with major cloud profile enhancements, improved TeamCity and Space integration, and more. Read on to learn what's new.