TeamCity 2021.1.4 is here
The new bugfix update for TeamCity On-Premises is already out. Download version 2021.1.4 to get 20+ fixes and features, including:
- Support for OpenSSH keys. You can now upload such a key to TeamCity and reuse it when configuring VCS roots or running an SSH agent during a build.
- Fixed a recent problem with sending email notifications that was observed on some TeamCity servers.
- Removed the obsolete Let’s Encrypt root certificate from the TeamCity Docker images. Its presence was causing problems with Git checkout after September 30, 2021.
We highly recommend upgrading as this version also contains security and performance fixes.
The full list of resolved issues is available in our release notes.
As any minor update, 2021.1.4 shares the same data format with all the 2021.1.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check the upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
TeamCity 2023.05.4 Is Available
Just shy of a month since our August bug-fix update, we're rolling out the 2023.05.4 update for TeamCity On-Premises. This version features a minor enhancement that allows you to modify the format of timestamps in TeamCity build logs, security issue fixes, and a few quite significant performance upd…
TeamCity 2023.05.3 Is Here
Our newest bug-fix update, 2023.05.3, is now live. In this release cycle, we have addressed 25 issues, including five security problems. As always, you can find the complete list of fixes in our release notes. As with other minor updates, TeamCity 2023.05.3 shares the same data format with all 20…
TeamCity 2023.05.2 Is Here
The latest bug-fix update for TeamCity 2023.05 is now available. Version 2023.05.2 addresses over 25 issues, performance problems, and security vulnerabilities. As with other minor updates, TeamCity 2023.05.2 shares the same data format with all 2023.05.x releases, allowing you to easily upgrade …
TeamCity 2023.05.1 Is Released
The new bug-fix update for TeamCity 2023.05 is now available for download. Version 2023.05.1 addresses over 60 issues, including performance and security-related problems. Notable enhancements introduced in 2023.05.1 include: Issuing refreshable tokens for VCS roots configured to access Azure…