TeamCity 2021.1.4 is here
The new bugfix update for TeamCity On-Premises is already out. Download version 2021.1.4 to get 20+ fixes and features, including:
- Support for OpenSSH keys. You can now upload such a key to TeamCity and reuse it when configuring VCS roots or running an SSH agent during a build.
- Fixed a recent problem with sending email notifications that was observed on some TeamCity servers.
- Removed the obsolete Let’s Encrypt root certificate from the TeamCity Docker images. Its presence was causing problems with Git checkout after September 30, 2021.
We highly recommend upgrading as this version also contains security and performance fixes.
The full list of resolved issues is available in our release notes.
As any minor update, 2021.1.4 shares the same data format with all the 2021.1.x releases, so you can easily upgrade/downgrade TeamCity within these versions without performing a backup/restore procedure.
Remember to check the upgrade notes and use one of the following options to upgrade:
- upgrade from your recent version with our automatic update
- download the new version from the website
- pull the TeamCity Docker image
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!