Upsource 2.5 is released
Today we are excited to share with you the latest Upsource release: please give a warm welcome to Upsource 2.5.
This is a free upgrade for all existing commercial customers, and even if you’re not using Upsource so far, remember that a 10-user plan is free of charge.
Here’s what we’ve included in Upsource 2.5:
- Smarter email notifications: Upsource bundles notifications and sends them as a single email so you have less in your inbox to go through. We’ve also added the ability to reply to comments via email.
- Redesigned Review page: Based on your feedback we have thoroughly revised the Review page UI, and gave it a completely new look.
- Discussion labels: Labels can be applied to discussions to denote priority, category, or any other information that you find useful.
- Branches page: See the activity across branches on the brand-new Branches page.
- Open in IDE: It is now possible to open a review (or a piece of code) in the IDE by clicking a link in the browser.
- Numerous IDE Plugin Improvements and more!
You can learn more about new features and improvements in Upsource 2.5. Alternatively, here’s a video that sums up most of the changes:
The Upsource Team