PhpStorm 2.0 – Take PHP by Storm!
Hello from JetBrains!
We’re happy to finally announce a long anticipated PhpStorm 2.0 — the intelligent PHP IDE!
It took time to appear but we are very happy with the result and want to heartily thank all the early adopters for their invaluable feedback.
This new release focuses on adding support for the latest standards: PHP 5.3 namespaces and closures, ECMAScript 5 and makes debugging a lot easier with a zero-configuration debugger. It also extends our code analysis capabilities to provide more inspections and quick-fixes for your code, adds command line tool support for Zend_Tool and Symfony.
The key changes include:
- Complete PHP 5.3 support including namespaces and closures
- Zend Debugger support & zero-configuration debugging in all browsers
- Command line tool support including completion for Zend_Tool and Symfony
- Full-fledged editors for SQL queries with editable query results
- ECMAScript 5 “use strict” support
- Support for Leaner CSS (LESS) and SASS/SCSS extensions for CSS added
- Relax NG for XML
- Added Mercurial support
- Integration with issue trackers is extended with GitHub, PivotalTracker and RedMine
- Reworked UI for all supported platforms: Windows, Mac OS and Linux
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains PhpStorm and JetBrains WebStorm have their own separate resources. This WebIDE Blog is Closed
For quite a while we have been sharing this blog and other resources for both PhpStorm and WebStorm IDEs. We came to the conclusion it’s time to let these products have their own separate resources. From now on, please follow the new PhpStorm Blog and/or WebStorm Blog to get the most relevant information for the product you use.
WebStorm 6.0.1 is available
We'd like to announce the availability of the first bugfix update of WebStorm 6.0, version 6.0.1. The new release includes a fairly small number of Web-specific bugfixes, which are detailed in the release notes. The build is available for download and for patch-based upgrade if you're currently runn…
PhpStorm 6.0 released: composer, code (re)arranger, new refactorings, REST Client, Darcula & more
PhpStorm 6.0, the new major release of our professional PHP IDE, is now available for download! With this release, we invite all PHP developers to redefine their productivity and adopt the best technologies available today to quickly produce neat and well-tested code. The key features of PhpSt…
WebStorm 6.0 released: adds TypeScript, debugging with source maps, fresh UI and much more