PhpStorm 2.1 available!
In this release we focused on the most “voted for” issues in our bug tracker as well as important performance and stability improvements:
So, make sure to check it out:
- Phing support added
- Initial Twig support
- New Diff tools for comparing directories, images and DB’s
- ‘Extract Function/Method’ refactoring for PHP
- htaccess support
- New code inspections: “Inconsistent return points”, “Silly assignment” and more
- PHPDoc @var annotations now support Netbeans/Zend style
- Auto-completion improved for classes from other namespaces and Shiftless Completion enabled
- HTML tag tree highlighting
- Reworked UI for Search/Replace
- Misc. improvements for all supported VCS and noticeable improvements in performance
Develop with Pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
JetBrains PhpStorm and JetBrains WebStorm have their own separate resources. This WebIDE Blog is Closed
For quite a while we have been sharing this blog and other resources for both PhpStorm and WebStorm IDEs. We came to the conclusion it’s time to let these products have their own separate resources. From now on, please follow the new PhpStorm Blog and/or WebStorm Blog to get the most relevant information for the product you use.
WebStorm 6.0.1 is available
We'd like to announce the availability of the first bugfix update of WebStorm 6.0, version 6.0.1. The new release includes a fairly small number of Web-specific bugfixes, which are detailed in the release notes. The build is available for download and for patch-based upgrade if you're currently runn…
PhpStorm 6.0 released: composer, code (re)arranger, new refactorings, REST Client, Darcula & more
PhpStorm 6.0, the new major release of our professional PHP IDE, is now available for download! With this release, we invite all PHP developers to redefine their productivity and adopt the best technologies available today to quickly produce neat and well-tested code. The key features of PhpSt…
WebStorm 6.0 released: adds TypeScript, debugging with source maps, fresh UI and much more