Here is the list of presentations in the order in which they will take place on October 14th:
- Scaling Team Delivery Using Standardization, by Debbie O’Brien
- TC39 Demystified, by Ujjwal Sharma
- Documenting the Web Platform, by Florian Scholz
- Documentation Playgrounds With Module Imports Support, by Andrey Grandilevskiy
- Angular 13, by Aaron Frost
- Monorepos: Any Size Fits All, by Altan Stalker
- How to Get Involved in Open Source: A Quickstart Guide, By Tracy Lee
Attend just a few talks, or watch them all – it’s up to you!
What to expect
Each presentation will be 20-minutes long with a 10-minute Q&A session afterward, so don’t forget to prepare your questions and join us live to ask them!
We’ll stream the event on YouTube, and all the talks will remain available after the event is over so you can catch up on any you missed.
We hope to see you there!
The JetBrains team
Subscribe to Blog updates
What’s Next: The WebStorm 2024.1 Roadmap
See what we have planned for our first major release of 2024.
Try the Future TypeScript Engine With the WebStorm@next Program
There is an experimental WebStorm@next build, which introduces improved type inference for enhanced performance and accuracy. You can install it via the Toolbox App.
Learn from community experts, catch up on the latest trends, and connect with other like-minded professionals!