We have covered YouTrack usage extensively, and we’re still trying to ensure that end users understand what they’re doing when they work with the application.
However, the administrative part has been somewhat overlooked – up until today.
Please welcome YouTrack Administrator’s Guide that currently provides details on the following:
- General Admin area overview: shows how you can use different pages in YouTrack Admin area.
- Initial setup: steps you’re supposed to take when running YouTrack for the first time.
- Administering projects: guidelines on creating, configuring, and importing projects from JIRA.
- Administering user access: procedures for configuring roles, groups, and users.
- Integrating YouTrack with external tools, including JIRA, TeamCity, LDAP, and OpenID.
If there’s something you need to know about YouTrack administration that is not covered in the Administrator’s Guide, please let us know!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Helpdesk Projects Arrive in YouTrack
YouTrack 2023.1 introduces YouTrack Helpdesk, which enables you to streamline your customer support services for both external and internal clients.
YouTrack Roadmap 2023
Our product commitment and aspirations. What we’re working on. Broad goals for 2023 and beyond
Watch the “YouTrack Project Management: Essentials for Getting Started” Online Demo
You’ll get an overview of how to manage your tasks and projects easily, work with your team’s Agile boards, use powerful time tracking, create Gantt charts effectively, and see what’s going on with reports and dashboards.