Please welcome a fresh update for the YouTrack 6.5 (build 16853).
This minor update includes a number of important bug fixes and improvements, including:
- JT-31129 — No way to replace one bundle with another
- JT-28020 — Remaining effort does not update when deleting an issue
- JT-32098 — Incorrect burndown in case of manipulating of resolved states
- JT-31646 — Jira integration: Import issues with changes in the reporter field
- JT-32141 — VCS Integration: select SSL Key doesn’t work
- JT-32328 — Jira import do not import issue comments
Please check the full list of the Release Notes for more details.
Download YouTrack 6.5 (build 16853) and enjoy the latest updates.
If you’re using YouTrack InCloud, we’ll upgrade your instance to the latest version on Monday November 2, according to our Maintenance Calendar.
Keep tracking with pleasure!