Fresh YouTrack 6.5 (build 16853) Is Out
Please welcome a fresh update for the YouTrack 6.5 (build 16853).
This minor update includes a number of important bug fixes and improvements, including:
- JT-31129 — No way to replace one bundle with another
- JT-28020 — Remaining effort does not update when deleting an issue
- JT-32098 — Incorrect burndown in case of manipulating of resolved states
- JT-31646 — Jira integration: Import issues with changes in the reporter field
- JT-32141 — VCS Integration: select SSL Key doesn’t work
- JT-32328 — Jira import do not import issue comments
Please check the full list of the Release Notes for more details.
Download YouTrack 6.5 (build 16853) and enjoy the latest updates.
If you’re using YouTrack InCloud, we’ll upgrade your instance to the latest version on Monday November 2, according to our Maintenance Calendar.
Keep tracking with pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Helpdesk Projects Arrive in YouTrack
YouTrack 2023.1 introduces YouTrack Helpdesk, which enables you to streamline your customer support services for both external and internal clients.
YouTrack Now With More Powerful Time Tracking
YouTrack 2022.2 comes with an incredible set of enhancements for your time tracking routines.
YouTrack Now With Interactive Gantt Charts
Version 2022.1 introduces one of the most exciting developments in YouTrack history – interactive Gantt charts!
YouTrack Now With Workflow Constructor
YouTrack 2021.4 makes automation easy with the new Workflow Constructor, a drag-and-drop visual editor that lets you create workflows without writing a single line of code. Other updates include user access management improvements, new Mailbox Integration features, a new domain for YouTrack InCloud …