AppCode EAP build (108.239): better and smarter here and there
We’re rolling out a new build of AppCode, our forthcoming IDE for iOS and Mac OS X developers.
Thanks to your feedback we get lots of things fixed and improved. Here is the full list of changes since the last update.
Some changes worth mentioning include:
1. Code completion, unresolved references highlighting, find usages, rename refactoring and safe delete operations are supported for resource assets references for pathForResource, initWithNibName, loadNibNamed, imageNamed, soundNamed and other methods.
2. “implement/declare methods”, “synthesize/generate properties” and other actions insert members at the right places now preserving the order of members of the interface/implementation. The order of the members in dialogs is also correct now.
3. Block scope inspections: if the stack-allocated block escapes its scope (by assigning it to the outer scope variable or returning from the method), AppCode suggests to copy it to the heap.
4. You can now select on which device to debug if you have several connected.
5. ‘Surround with…’ action (Cmd+Option+T) also offers to surround with (expr) and ((Type)expr) now.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains AppCode team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…