New AppCode EAP build: now with debug on device
We’re moving pretty fast, aren’t we? This new AppCode EAP build (#108.197) has some really tasty new features that need your feedback sooner rather than later.
- First of all, for iOS projects it now has debug on device. It is an early work and can be fragile, so we need you to try it on as many configurations and devices as possible.
- Safe Delete refactoring is a real helper for cleaning unnecessary stuff out of your code: when deleting a method from an interface it suggests to delete the implementation as well. Same applies to instance variables/properties, classes and their predefinitions.
- Code Formatter now has a bunch of new options, including the awaited align arguments by colon.
- Common private category pattern gets some love via extract method/property to private category and split property to readonly/readwrite with the help of private category.
- Even more options for code generations (see screenshot)
- There’s always more, see full list of issues
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains AppCode team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…