Show why you love AppCode and get it FREE, oh and win an iPad!
Do you use AppCode already? Do you like it? Maybe thinking of buying it? How about getting it for free?
There’s a reason we’re asking all this.
AppCode 1.0 release is coming soon and we could use some more of your help and passion. For a reward, of course.
All you need to do to get your free AppCode license (yeah, and maybe an iPad) is to create and share a short screencast about why you like the AppCode IDE.
We suggest 2 categories:
- Teaching demo – an IDE overview
- Demo about one or more specific features
Every screencast author gets a free AppCode license, but… we’ll also pick two winners, one in each category, who will each get an Apple iPad 2 (with a special engraving from the AppCode team!).
- You publish your screencast (or several, if you like) on JetBrains TV no later than September 30. Please use your JetBrains Account to log in there.
- We choose the best submitted screencasts via internal voting.
- We announce the 2 winners on October 5th.
- We send every screencast author their free license.
- JetBrains TV accepts videos in the following file formats: mp4, mpeg, avi, mpg, wmv, flv, or mov. Make sure to submit your video in one of these formats.
- Publish your screencast to the ‘AppCode’ channel.
- Make sure to tag your screencast appropriately.
- Silent screencasts are fine but we do prefer voice (English, please).
- 4:3 aspect ratio for better publishing quality.
- Recommended resolutions: 1024×768 or 800×600.
- Try to limit screencast duration to 10 minutes.
You are free to create your screencasts using any screencasting tool.
Looking forward to your contributions!
The AppCode Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…