AppCode 2016.2.1 update is out
AppCode 2016.2.1 bug-fix update is available for download. If using AppCode 2016.2, you will get an automatic update notification in the IDE.
The summary of this update includes:
- Improvements for error handling intentions, such as Add ‘catch’ clause, Add default ‘catch’ clause, Add try and others.
- Override/Implement (^O/^I) popup now shows methods from extensions for Swift classes and doesn’t insert superclass @available attributes
- Move/Subclass/Superclass/Pull Members Up/Push Members Down refactorings now work correctly (OC-13608)
- Framework submodules imported using @import directive are now correctly resolved.
- Fixes for debugger issues with breakpoints in project with symlinks (OC-13971) and Core Data entity properties (OC-13981).
There are also some improvements for symbols resolution in mixed Objective-C/Swift code as well as a couple of new formatting options for Objective-C. See them in the full release notes.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…