New AppCode 2018.1 EAP: location simulation improvements, breadcrumbs for Objective-C, experimental hexadecimal view and more
New AppCode 2018.1 EAP (build 181.4096.17) is already available on our site with the following fixes and improvements:
- Separate tab for Run Configuration options:
- Location simulation settings for test Run Configurations (OC-16752)
- Simulate Location button is now shown for tvOS (OC-16820)
- Highlighting and completion for gpx files (OC-16712)
- Experimental hexadecimal view for Swift/Objective-C/C/C++. You can enable it as follows:
- Turn on
⇧⌘A→ Registry →
- Turn on Preferences | Build, Execution, Deployment | Debugger | Data Views | Objective-C | Show hex values for numbers
The full release notes are available here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to DevelopPrev post AppCode 2018.1 EAP: Location Simulation Support and MoreAppCode 2018.1 Release Candidate Next post
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
- Turn on
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…