The recording of our January 22nd webinar, Live Coding an IntelliJ IDEA Plugin from Scratch (Part 2), is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. In part 1, we were building a tool for generating the implementations of the comparable interface using the Google Guava library. In this second part we pickup where we left off and focus on testing our plugin code.
In Live Coding an IntelliJ IDEA Plugin from Scratch (Part 2) we will:
- Test our example plugin using our testing framework;
- Manage dependencies using our project model APIs;
- Show how to write inspections (code analysis) and intentions (quick fixes).
For future sessions, we invite and welcome your thoughts, comments, and suggestions right here on our blog.
- Live Coding an IntelliJ IDEA Plugin from Scratch (Part 1)
- Testing IntelliJ IDEA Plugins
- IntelliJ IDEA User Interface Components
- How to Write Custom Language Support