CLion 1.2.2 Update is Out
Have you noticed our new brand?! Read more about it in our company blog.
Talking about new features and fixes, we’d like to highlight:
Search Everywhere is now more powerful. In addition to IDE settings and actions, you can find C and C++ project symbols there as well:
As far as CMake support goes:
- We’ve added the latest CMake 3.4 to the list of supported versions.
- Fixed the problem when build output directory was set to “.” and the problem with project dir, content dir or build output path saved in a platform-dependent way.
- In addition to the new CMake formatter option for forcing upper/lower case for CMake commands introduced in CLion 1.2, this update brings ‘Align when multiline’ setting to take control over several arguments alignment for multiline cases:
We’ve implemented more debugger performance optimizations for working with the GDB backend, especially the rendering of huge C arrays and STL collections. This update also includes a fix for a timeout that was happening during the ‘set value debugger’ operation.
- Google Test configurations can now be correctly inherited from the template configuration.
- A number of fixes for C++ language support, including code generation fixes and more.
Find the complete release notes list at this link.
Yours as always,
The CLion Team