CLion 1.2.2 Update is Out
Have you noticed our new brand?! Read more about it in our company blog.
Talking about new features and fixes, we’d like to highlight:
Search Everywhere is now more powerful. In addition to IDE settings and actions, you can find C and C++ project symbols there as well:
As far as CMake support goes:
- We’ve added the latest CMake 3.4 to the list of supported versions.
- Fixed the problem when build output directory was set to “.” and the problem with project dir, content dir or build output path saved in a platform-dependent way.
- In addition to the new CMake formatter option for forcing upper/lower case for CMake commands introduced in CLion 1.2, this update brings ‘Align when multiline’ setting to take control over several arguments alignment for multiline cases:
We’ve implemented more debugger performance optimizations for working with the GDB backend, especially the rendering of huge C arrays and STL collections. This update also includes a fix for a timeout that was happening during the ‘set value debugger’ operation.
- Google Test configurations can now be correctly inherited from the template configuration.
- A number of fixes for C++ language support, including code generation fixes and more.
Find the complete release notes list at this link.
Yours as always,
The CLion Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…