CLion 2023.1.3 Bug-Fix Update
CLion 2023.2 is planned as a quality-focused release and the free Early Access Program is now available! You can download free builds and try them out. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us! In the meantime, we’re continuing to improve v2023.1 with the CLion 2023.1.3 bug-fix update!
- Cyclic dependency in CMake presets no longer causes CLion’s UI to freeze (CPP-33193).
- When opening a project in CLion for the first time, CLion’s Open Project wizard is shown, allowing you to configure CMake profiles the same way as before CLion v2023.1.1.
- CLion no longer fails with CMake configuration in cases where the
/we4067MSVC compiler flag is used (CPP-33010).
- We addressed the issue that prevented the debugger from being launched successfully on MacOS with a Docker toolchain (CPP-32652).
- CLion now retriggers code completion correctly after a typed prefix has changed (CPP-33049).
You can find the full release notes here.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion 2023.3 Release Candidate
CLion 2023.3 is on its way, and the release candidate for v2023.3 is already available! To install CLion 2023.3 RC (build 233.11799.171), download it from the website, update via the Toolbox App, or use this snap package (for Ubuntu). You need an active subscription or a trial license to use CLi…
CLion Nova: A New Update With Various Bug Fixes
CLion Nova, a free preview of CLion with the ReSharper C++/Rider C++ language engine, was announced recently. We’re excited to see how well you liked the first build! There are about 3,700 users right now and the overall feedback is mostly positive, especially that which is related to performance an…
CLion 2023.3 Goes Beta
The Beta version of CLion Classic 2023.3 is now available with key improvements and changes that are expected in the upcoming release. Download build 233.11799.37 from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package for Ubuntu. If you are using CLion Nova, note that we do not plan to release…
CLion Nova Explodes onto the C and C++ Development Scene
TL;DR Today, we’re announcing a free early preview of CLion, which uses the ReSharper C++/Rider C++ language engine instead of the CLion "legacy" engine. The Preview build is available via our dedicated Toolbox App feed. At some point in 2024, depending on the results of the feedback coll…