Here is the fourth bug-fix update for DataGrip 2019.3.
Better subquery folding
Based on DBE-10131, we’ve added a new option for subquery folding:
– DBE-9436 [Redshift] Synchronizing works with the latest JDBC driver. It can cause significant performance issues, however, so if you experience any, please report them.
– DBE-9654: [SQL Server] Import data works correctly with auto_increment columns.
– DBE-10189: Wildcard is used for Preview update when the table is unresolved.
– DBE-10125: Fixed the false positive in the Unused expression inspection.
– DBE-9988, DBE-10134: Fixed the false positive in the Redundant COALESCE inspection.
The DataGrip Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…
Nextсloud Performance Hacks with EverSQL and DataGrip
Hi, I'm Pasha. In my everyday life, I'm a Developer Advocate for data engineering, but by night, I'm a geek. Like, a really geeky geek! I have used Linux since 2009 as my primary OS (BTW I use Arch). If possible, I always prefer to host everything I use. So if you decide to drop me an email at me@as…