Here is the fourth bug-fix update for DataGrip 2019.3.
Better subquery folding
Based on DBE-10131, we’ve added a new option for subquery folding:
– DBE-9436 [Redshift] Synchronizing works with the latest JDBC driver. It can cause significant performance issues, however, so if you experience any, please report them.
– DBE-9654: [SQL Server] Import data works correctly with auto_increment columns.
– DBE-10189: Wildcard is used for Preview update when the table is unresolved.
– DBE-10125: Fixed the false positive in the Unused expression inspection.
– DBE-9988, DBE-10134: Fixed the false positive in the Redundant COALESCE inspection.
The DataGrip Team