The first update for DataGrip 2023.1 introduces some important fixes:
- DBE-17815 The delay in showing database object tooltips is back.
- DBE-13830 External schemas are now shown correctly in the Database Explorer.
- DBE-17380 We’ve fixed an issue with the unresponsive Сancel button in the Modify dialog.
- DBE-16138 Autocompletion in the data editor filter field functions properly.
- DBE-17609 The Save LOB action works correctly for in-editor results.
- DBE-17537 SingleStoreDB is now recognized correctly.
- DBE-17822 [PostgreSQL] We’ve fixed the permission issue that was causing synchronization to stop.
- DBE-17650 [MySQL] Unsupported SSL protocol errors are detected properly, and quick-fix suggestions are now shown.
- DBE-17447 [MySQL] The ALTER COLUMN syntax that changes the column default value has been fixed.
- DBE-17733 [MySQL] Creating users from the console now triggers automatic introspection. Users are shown in the database tree.
- DBE-17849 [Microsoft SQL Server] We’ve fixed an introspection issue that previously occurred when connecting to Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008.
- DBE-16918 [Microsoft SQL Server] The Add Row action is now enabled for tables with generated columns.
- DBE-17720 [SQLite] Automatic data source creation when opening SQLite files works correctly.
- DBE-17388 [Snowflake] Schemas with over 10,000 columns now load successfully.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP 2 is Out!
Hello, DataGrip community! The second Early Access Program version for DataGrip 2023.3 is here. If you want to try the new features before the official release, this is for you! Introspection scheduler It's now possible to set an introspection interval for each data source. Materialized…
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP is Open
Hello! We’re starting our 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) and, as usual, we invite you to try the latest features and improvements we’re adding to DataGrip ahead of the official release. Let’s take a look at what’s inside the first EAP build. DataGrip takes a long time to introspec…
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…