Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2:
- DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed.
- DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a CSV file in table mode.
- Several bugs in the SQL formatter have been fixed.
- DBE-18003 The source text is now generated correctly in the Create view dialog.
- DBE-17929 Node disabling for SQL resolution scopes now works correctly.
- DBE-17898 [PostgreSQL] PostgreSQL 16 detection has been fixed.
- DBE-17796 [SQLite] Partial index generation has been fixed.
- DBE-17783 [Azure] The default browser now opens as expected when connecting.
- DBE-15989 [Redshift] External schemas are now clearly distinguished on the Schemas tab in data source properties.
- DBE-17813 [MySQL] Explain plan submenus are displayed correctly for MySQL Aurora.
- DBE-17846 [MySQL] Duplicated collations have been removed from DDL types.
- DBE-16995 [Snowflake] The LIKE ALL operator is now supported.
- DBE-17916 [Snowflake] New aggregate functions are now supported.
- DBE-17261 [Snowflake] The functions MIN_BY and MAX_BY are now supported.
- DBE-17833 [Snowflake] We’ve added support for string literals as a body for Snowflake Scripting procedures.
- DBE-17912 [Snowflake] Highlighting for Python user-defined functions has been fixed.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!