Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2:
- DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed.
- DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a CSV file in table mode.
- Several bugs in the SQL formatter have been fixed.
- DBE-18003 The source text is now generated correctly in the Create view dialog.
- DBE-17929 Node disabling for SQL resolution scopes now works correctly.
- DBE-17898 [PostgreSQL] PostgreSQL 16 detection has been fixed.
- DBE-17796 [SQLite] Partial index generation has been fixed.
- DBE-17783 [Azure] The default browser now opens as expected when connecting.
- DBE-15989 [Redshift] External schemas are now clearly distinguished on the Schemas tab in data source properties.
- DBE-17813 [MySQL] Explain plan submenus are displayed correctly for MySQL Aurora.
- DBE-17846 [MySQL] Duplicated collations have been removed from DDL types.
- DBE-16995 [Snowflake] The LIKE ALL operator is now supported.
- DBE-17916 [Snowflake] New aggregate functions are now supported.
- DBE-17261 [Snowflake] The functions MIN_BY and MAX_BY are now supported.
- DBE-17833 [Snowflake] We’ve added support for string literals as a body for Snowflake Scripting procedures.
- DBE-17912 [Snowflake] Highlighting for Python user-defined functions has been fixed.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Hello! We’ve released the third minor update for DataGrip 2022.3. Here are the most notable improvements and bug fixes: DBE-11963: Auto-refresh is now available with adjustable intervals. It can be disabled manually or automatically (for example, if you start editing). You can set up auto…
Hello! We’ve released the second bug-fix update for DataGrip 2022.3. Here’s what’s been improved: …