Release Day: ReSharper 5.1.1; dotCover and dotTrace RCs
Important! We have initially published a wrong ReSharper build (5.1.1751.10). If you have downloaded it, please go to the download page and try again: we changed the download link to point to 5.1.1751.8. Sorry for the mistake. Unfortunately sometimes mistakes happen.
ReSharper 5.1.1. This minor release is pure bug and performance fixing here and there, including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- It introduces a fresh set of performance improvements under Visual Studio 2010, particularly in regard to displaying tooltips and error stripe behavior in intense editing scenarios.
- It improves stability with Visual Studio 2010 by addressing reports on VS crashes while editing markup pages in web projects and applications, and during structural search and replace (for example, RSRP-188698).
- It strengthens NUnit support in the test runner in certain ways, specifically by bundling NUnit 2.5.7.
One more good thing to note is that with this RC release, we’re announcing dotCover pricing. Here’s how it goes:
- dotCover licenses will be subscription-based. That means, when you buy a dotCover subscription, you get 1 full year of free upgrades to any new versions. As the first year passes, you have an option to renew your subscription for another year of free upgrades. Even if you don’t renew, you’ll be able to use your current dotCover version without any limitations.
- A commercial dotCover license will cost $199, and a personal license will be worth $99.
- Before the New Year 2011, introductory prices for both types of licenses are valid, meaning that a commercial license will be available at $99, and a personal license at $49.
Enjoy the updated .NET pack and ping us if something goes wrong.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Boost Code Quality with Qodana and GitHub Actions
It’s been roughly half a year since we introduced Qodana to .NET in our blog post about how to elevate your C# code quality with Qodana. Since then, we’ve been quite busy! Qodana went out of preview and into GA. Furthermore, we greatly improved the integration with our IDEs, providing an effortless …
Critical Thinking in an AI-Powered World
Critical thinking techniques for use with JetBrains AI Assistant.
How To Use AI Assistant to Generate Test Data For .NET Applications
How To Use AI Assistant to Generate Test Data For .NET Applications for better unit tests.