Rider 2018.2.2 is released!
The second pack of bug-fixes for Rider 2018.2 is ready – please welcome the Rider 2018.2.2 update!
In the list below, I will show you the most important fixes in this bugfix update:
- Paths to Android SDK / NDK now are saved when you click the
- MSTest unit tests in .NET Core projects can be run again from the editor (RIDER-19209).
- The spell checker no longer checks Japanese, Chinese, and Korean (RIDER-19127), as well as GUIDs, NuGet package names, and everything in *.*proj files and in build-scripts (RIDER-19206).
- We’ve fixed one more inability to deploy a Xamarin iOS application (RIDER-19017).
- Entity Framework support is working again (RIDER-19059 and RIDER-18167).
- Fixed an error when running karma tests (RIDER-17933).
- Lots of improvements to support Unity.
For more details, see the whole list of 25+ resolved requests on YouTrack.
As usual, you can download the fresh build from our site or install it via Toolbox App.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!