Rider 2018.2.2 is released!
The second pack of bug-fixes for Rider 2018.2 is ready – please welcome the Rider 2018.2.2 update!
In the list below, I will show you the most important fixes in this bugfix update:
- Paths to Android SDK / NDK now are saved when you click the
- MSTest unit tests in .NET Core projects can be run again from the editor (RIDER-19209).
- The spell checker no longer checks Japanese, Chinese, and Korean (RIDER-19127), as well as GUIDs, NuGet package names, and everything in *.*proj files and in build-scripts (RIDER-19206).
- We’ve fixed one more inability to deploy a Xamarin iOS application (RIDER-19017).
- Entity Framework support is working again (RIDER-19059 and RIDER-18167).
- Fixed an error when running karma tests (RIDER-17933).
- Lots of improvements to support Unity.
For more details, see the whole list of 25+ resolved requests on YouTrack.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Another Look into the Future with Rider’s Predictive Debugger
In the 2023.2 release cycle, we’ve introduced the Predictive Debugger in ReSharper, which gives you predictions about code paths and variables beyond the current execution pointer. We’ve written extensively about its advantages compared to alternative debugging strategies like thorough thinking, log…
Visualize Entity Framework Relationships and Additional Query Analysis in ReSharper 2023.3
A lot of teams are using Entity Framework or EF Core to work with their database. As an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM), it bridges objects in code to a relational database model, so that as a developer you don’t have to worry too much about the actual database. We all know: that’s not entirely tr…
Automatically Analyze ASP.NET Core Performance With Dynamic Program Analysis
Slow web pages may make your users or customers abandon your web application, even before they’ve had a proper look at it. You’ve likely also been frustrated working with a web application that is slow to load. The good news is that the latest versions of ReSharper and JetBrains Rider’s Dynamic P…
OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit – Webinar Recording
The recording of our webinar, OSS Power-Ups: MassTransit, with Chris Patterson, is available. This was the thirteenth episode of our OSS Power-Ups series, where we put a spotlight on open-source .NET projects. Subscribe to our community newsletter to receive notifications about future webinars.…