Webinar – A deep dive into the .NET client for Elasticsearch codebase
Join us Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 16:00 – 17:00 CEST (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT or check other timezones) for our free live webinar, A deep dive into the .NET client for Elasticsearch codebase, with Martijn Laarman
In this deep dive we’ll explore all the ins and out of the Elasticsearch client codebase. A client needs to send and receive bytes this will come as no shock. In this talk we’ll show you the parts of the code base that might come as a surprise.
- Code generation with razor
- Custom xunit runtime to run integration tests efficiently
- Literate programming with Roslyn to generate docs that never go stale
- Assembly rewriting and shading of dependencies
- Assembly diffing to make sure no breaking changes go in minor releases
- Testing distributed nature of the client without having to spin up a 100 different nodes
I hope this talk will give you an insight into how a popular OSS library is being cared and loved for by it’s maintainers.
To attend this webinar, register here.
About the presenter:
Martijn Laarman is Software Engineer at Elastic.co and technical lead for Elasticsearch clients. Visit his blog at localghost.io and follow him on Twitter.
P.S.: Next week, on May 16th we are running a virtual event – JetBrains .NET Day Online. Join us for 6 sessions presented by community speakers
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!