Rider 2019.2.1 is released!
Here is a hotfix for the latest and greatest Rider 2019.2.
At the same time, Rider 2019.2.1 got the following fixes:
- We’ve merged a fix from DataGrip to stop high memory usage, which led to total freezes.
- Enter, Tab, and Space complete the selected item in the code completion again.
- The MSBuild bundled in Visual Studio installation now is preferred in auto-detect instead of the bundled one in the Rider installation.
Possible ways to get this hotfix:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Update right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!