Rider 2019.2.1 is released!
Here is a hotfix for the latest and greatest Rider 2019.2.
At the same time, Rider 2019.2.1 got the following fixes:
- We’ve merged a fix from DataGrip to stop high memory usage, which led to total freezes.
- Enter, Tab, and Space complete the selected item in the code completion again.
- The MSBuild bundled in Visual Studio installation now is preferred in auto-detect instead of the bundled one in the Rider installation.
Possible ways to get this hotfix:
- Download and install from www.jetbrains.com.
- Update right inside Rider: select Help | Check for updates.
- Use our Toolbox App.
- Use this snap package from the SnapCraft store if you are using a compatible Linux distro.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Rider 2024.1 EAP 6: Updated New Project Dialog, Custom Naming Rules, and VCS Improvements
The latest installment in the Rider 2024.1 Early Access Program has just been released, and it’s jam-packed with updates. Before you download it, let’s take a look at the major changes. Updated New Project dialog To help reduce your cognitive load as you configure new projects, we have thor…
ReSharper 2024.1 EAP 6: The Most Feature-Rich Update Yet
The latest installment in the Early Access Program for ReSharper 2024.1 has just been released, and it's jam-packed with exciting updates. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights: Performance Faster Rename refactoring Renaming elements in your code is now faster and more efficient. T…
Rider 2024.1 EAP 5: Collections Visualizer, Sticky Lines, Improved GitHub Actions Support, and More
We are mid-way through the Early Access Program for Rider 2024, which means the EAP 5 build has just been released, bringing a host of amazing updates. But before you go to download it, let’s go over the new features this preview contains. Collections visualizer Rider 2024.1 introduces t…
Rider 2024.1 EAP 4: New Monitoring Tool Window and Blazor WASM Hot Reload for Running Applications
The fourth installment in the Early Access Program for Rider 2024.1 has just been released. But before you go to download the EAP 4 build, let’s go over the major updates it contains. New Monitoring tool window Rider 2024.1 is bringing Monitoring – a new tool window that lets you monitor y…