Rider 2020.1.3 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3 Bugfixes Are Here!
We’ve published a couple of bugfixes a moment ago: Rider 2020.1.3 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3 are ready for you to download. Here’s how we made each tool a tiny bit better.
ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3
In this build, you will find the following most important things we’ve managed to fix:
- When using nullable reference types, you have two fewer things to worry about (RSRP-478846, RSRP-477755).
- Solution Wide Error Analysis (SWEA) now starts as normal on some projects on which it used to hang forever.
- The code editor no longer auto-scrolls when you type (RIDER-44278).
- Nodes in the unit test sessions tree are updated correctly after the session tree is expanded (RIDER-44326).
- A couple of fixes in the support for nullable reference types (RSRP-478846, RSRP-477755).
- Code assistance in F# script files (
.fsx) works again on macOS and Linux (RIDER-42925).
- The scrolling and selection issue for the Local History diff is finally fixed for partial classes, as well (RIDER-42981).
Check out the full list of fixes here.
You can download Rider 2020.1.3 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3 from our website or update either using the Toolbox App. You can also update Rider as a snap.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!