Rider 2020.1.3 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3 Bugfixes Are Here!
ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3
In this build, you will find the following most important things we’ve managed to fix:
- When using nullable reference types, you have two fewer things to worry about (RSRP-478846, RSRP-477755).
- Solution Wide Error Analysis (SWEA) now starts as normal on some projects on which it used to hang forever.
- The code editor no longer auto-scrolls when you type (RIDER-44278).
- Nodes in the unit test sessions tree are updated correctly after the session tree is expanded (RIDER-44326).
- A couple of fixes in the support for nullable reference types (RSRP-478846, RSRP-477755).
- Code assistance in F# script files (
.fsx) works again on macOS and Linux (RIDER-42925).
- The scrolling and selection issue for the Local History diff is finally fixed for partial classes, as well (RIDER-42981).
Check out the full list of fixes here.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
dotCover, dotMemory, dotPeek, and dotTrace 2023.3 Release
dotCover 2023.3, dotMemory 2023.3, dotPeek 2023.3, and dotTrace 2023.3 have been released and are ready for download! Let’s take a look at what’s new with these .NET tools. dotMemory 2023.3 dotMemory Standalone is now available on Linux and macOS. dotMemor…
ReSharper 2023.3: Support For C# 12, Performance Enhancements, and More AI-Powered Features
ReSharper 2023.3 and new versions of other JetBrains .NET tools have just been released. This version brings support for the latest C# 12 features, optimized background code analysis, and the ability to control the amount of resources allocated to solution-wide code analysis. AI Assistant has also r…
Rider 2023.3: Support for .NET 8 SDK, the Latest From C# 12, Performance Enhancements, Predictive Debugging, and More AI-powered Features.
A major update for Rider has just been published! Rider 2023.3 offers support for the .NET 8 SDK, including the latest features from C# 12. Other enhancements include an improved experience when running multiple projects, a predictive debugging mode, and the ability to easily create and navigate thr…
The ReSharper 2023.3 Release Candidate Is Now Available
Get a preview of all the latest features and improvements set to be shipped with the next major ReSharper and .NET tools releases by downloading the Release Candidate builds that have just landed. Here are the major improvements in each of the new builds: The ReSharper 2023.3 Release Can…