Rider 2020.1.3 and ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3 Bugfixes Are Here!
ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1.3
In this build, you will find the following most important things we’ve managed to fix:
- When using nullable reference types, you have two fewer things to worry about (RSRP-478846, RSRP-477755).
- Solution Wide Error Analysis (SWEA) now starts as normal on some projects on which it used to hang forever.
- The code editor no longer auto-scrolls when you type (RIDER-44278).
- Nodes in the unit test sessions tree are updated correctly after the session tree is expanded (RIDER-44326).
- A couple of fixes in the support for nullable reference types (RSRP-478846, RSRP-477755).
- Code assistance in F# script files (
.fsx) works again on macOS and Linux (RIDER-42925).
- The scrolling and selection issue for the Local History diff is finally fixed for partial classes, as well (RIDER-42981).
Check out the full list of fixes here.