ReSharper 2020.3.1 and Rider 2020.3.1 Are Here!
We’ve published the first bug-fix updates for both ReSharper and Rider. Let’s look at the most important changes.
- Fixed the issues with spaces being added instead of a virtual indent (RSRP-482555).
- Fixed the incorrect ‘Parameter type can be IEnumerable<>’ suggestion for records (RSRP-482503).
- Fixed Tab behavior (RSRP-482481).
- Fixed the false warning about the init-only property in a readonly struct (RSRP-482228)
The full list of fixed issues in ReSharper 2020.3.1 is available in our bug tracker.
- Fixed the issue with pausing Unity at the breakpoint (RIDER-55475).
- Fixed the debugging of .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.5 applications (RIDER-55382).
- Fixed starting an ASP.NET Core 5.0 application in IIS Express (RIDER-54274).
- Fixed installing and upgrading NuGet packages (RIDER-55348).
- Fixed opening the Settings for the New Projects window (RIDER-55258).
For the full list of fixed issues in Rider 2020.3.1, please refer to our public bug tracker.
Please let us know how these releases work for you. Use the comments below, the bug tracker, and any social media – we appreciate your feedback in all its shapes and forms!
You can download Rider 2020.3.1 and ReSharper 2020.3.1 from our website or update either product by using the Toolbox App. You can also update Rider as a snap.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!