ReSharper and Rider 2022.2.3 – The Latest Bug Fixes Have Arrived
- Fixed a bug causing InspectCode CLI caches to be inconsistent after turning on Nullable Reference Types (RSRP-489541).
For the full list of resolved issues, please refer to our issue tracker.
- Resolved an issue preventing you from previewing the changes in Unity project packages version control in real time (RIDER-81011).
- Rider’s basic functionality no longer stops working after a Perforce commit (RIDER-81036).
- Rider doesn’t freeze after launching the Unreal Editor (RIDER-8142).
- Fixed the bug causing Rider to re-cache solutions (in particular, Unreal Engine solutions) every time one is loaded (RIDER-79069).
- “Reformat and cleanup” action from the Solution Explorer does not get stuck in an infinite loop anymore (RIDER-80839).
- Fixed the behavior causing projects to build error-free in spite of Code Analysis showing multiple errors (RIDER-81534).
- Fixed the bug causing solution folders to double for solutions loaded from GitHub (RIDER-81217).
- Restored normal operation of Code Analysis for Unity projects (RIDER-81268).
- Fixed a performance issue with a 57-freeze in an Event Dispatch Thread (RIDER-78896).
For the full list of fixed bugs, please refer to our issue tracker.
You can download Rider 2022.2.3 and ReSharper 2022.2.3 from our website, or update either product by using the Toolbox App. You can also update Rider as a snap for Ubuntu.We appreciate your feedback on the new versions! Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments below, on our issue tracker, or on social media.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
dotCover, dotMemory, dotPeek, and dotTrace 2023.3 Release
dotCover 2023.3, dotMemory 2023.3, dotPeek 2023.3, and dotTrace 2023.3 have been released and are ready for download! Let’s take a look at what’s new with these .NET tools. dotMemory 2023.3 dotMemory Standalone is now available on Linux and macOS. dotMemor…
ReSharper 2023.3: Support For C# 12, Performance Enhancements, and More AI-Powered Features
ReSharper 2023.3 and new versions of other JetBrains .NET tools have just been released. This version brings support for the latest C# 12 features, optimized background code analysis, and the ability to control the amount of resources allocated to solution-wide code analysis. AI Assistant has also r…
Rider 2023.3: Support for .NET 8 SDK, the Latest From C# 12, Performance Enhancements, Predictive Debugging, and More AI-powered Features.
A major update for Rider has just been published! Rider 2023.3 offers support for the .NET 8 SDK, including the latest features from C# 12. Other enhancements include an improved experience when running multiple projects, a predictive debugging mode, and the ability to easily create and navigate thr…
Another Look into the Future with Rider’s Predictive Debugger
In the 2023.2 release cycle, we’ve introduced the Predictive Debugger in ReSharper, which gives you predictions about code paths and variables beyond the current execution pointer. We’ve written extensively about its advantages compared to alternative debugging strategies like thorough thinking, log…