Gogland EAP 163.12024.20 is Out
Great news, everyone! Please welcome a freshly-baked EAP build, with more improvements and bugfixes. The new build can be downloaded from our website, without any forms and emails.
Major improvements include:
- C syntax highlighting in injected fragments
- Formatting with gofmt or goimports when saving files
- Default location for new projects is now correct
- Improved Implement interface action: it doesn’t add already existing methods; suggests only interfaces
- Inspection for private fields with tags
- Create function quick fix is available when functional types are expected
- Adjusting import paths when renaming directories
For more details, see to the release notes.
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
The GoLand 2023.3 Early Access Program Has Started!
The Early Access Program for GoLand 2023.3 is now open!
GoLand 2023.2 Reaches Beta!
The Beta provides all of the new features and improvements already announced during our current EAP cycle.
GoLand 2023.2 EAP #7: LSP API Support, and HTTP Client Improvements
This build includes support for LSP API and improvements for HTTP Client.