Gogland EAP 163.12024.20 is Out
Great news, everyone! Please welcome a freshly-baked EAP build, with more improvements and bugfixes. The new build can be downloaded from our website, without any forms and emails.
Major improvements include:
- C syntax highlighting in injected fragments
- Formatting with gofmt or goimports when saving files
- Default location for new projects is now correct
- Improved Implement interface action: it doesn’t add already existing methods; suggests only interfaces
- Inspection for private fields with tags
- Create function quick fix is available when functional types are expected
- Adjusting import paths when renaming directories
For more details, see to the release notes.
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!