GopherCon Session Times and Raffle Results
GopherCon is just a few days away! Here’s the official schedule for the conference, as well as the lucky winners of our raffle.
🏆 The Raffle 🎉
Let’s start with our raffle.
We had a whole range of submissions, from brand new to long-time users.
And while we’d love to give tickets to everyone that entered the raffle, we only have 5 tickets to give away, so luck had to play a role.
We assembled a list of all the replies, arranged them from last to first, and then shuffled them a few times for good measure. Then, we used https://namepicker.net to help us pick 5 at random.
Without further ado, the lucky recipients are:
Congratulations! Our team will contact you directly to help you get your ticket.
🏢 Talk to Our Team During the Conference
We’ll be hosting two types of session that you can join:
- Complimentary Conference Lab: Busting the Myth of Bloated IDEs – In this workshop, we’ll help you progress from installing the IDE to being productive with it in less than an hour.
- Let’s Talk About You and Go(Land) – Join us for a fireside chat session with our team, in which you’ll be able to ask any questions you have about the IDE, our roadmap, and anything else you are curious about.
Of course, you’ll also find our team at the virtual booth, where you can ask us questions at any time during the conference. And if you are from a timezone that makes it hard for you to participate live, don’t worry – you can post your questions in the booth channel and we’ll reply to them as soon as we can.
🛠️ The Workshop Schedule
Our workshop schedule is as follows:
- Monday, November 9
- Tuesday, November 10
- Wednesday, November 11
- Thursday, November 12
- Friday, November 13
🗨️ Let’s Talk About You And Go(Land)
Named after our ongoing campaign to talk to our users and understand their needs while providing personalized training and help with the IDE, this session will give you direct access to the GoLand team members.
During the session, we’ll talk about our roadmap and what we are currently working on. We’ll also ask for your feedback about the product, any features that you’d like to see in the IDE, and anything else that you’d like to share with us.
Our schedule for these sessions is:
- Wednesday, November 11 from 14:00 – 15:00 EST (19:00 – 20:00 UTC)
- Thursday, November 12 from 14:00 – 15:00 EST (19:00 – 20:00 UTC)
- Friday, November 13 from 15:00 – 16:00 EST (20:00 – 21:00 UTC)
These sessions have not yet been announced on the conference website. We’ll update this post as soon as they are published.
See you soon!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!