GoLand 2021.2.1 is out!
Time to update! GoLand 2021.2.1 is out with a couple of new features and some bug fixes.
You can update by:
- Downloading the build from the website.
- Updating via the Toolbox App.
- Applying a patch on top of 2021.2 or 2021.1.3 (go to GoLand | Check for Updates).
- Using a snap package (for Ubuntu).
Here are the highlights of this version:
– GO-11473 – If you installed Go via Homebrew, you can now choose /usr/local/opt/go from the SDK list in Preferences/Settings | Go | GOROOT.
– GO-10430 – You can now adjust color settings for red-green colorblindness in Preferences/Settings | Appearance & Behaviour | Appearance.
Read the release notes to get the full overview of the update!