IntelliJ IDEA 7.0.1: Fresh Updates

Posted on by Egor Malyshev

Maintenance update for the freshly released IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 is available for download.

The update with better stability, improved user interface and a bunch of other fixes and additions is available for download.

You are also welcome to see many new live demos, showing the variety of IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 new and improved features in action.

Technorati tags: , ,
Comments below can no longer be edited.

8 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 7.0.1: Fresh Updates

1. Behrang says:

October 24, 2007

Regarding the “List of APIs added in 1.6 is incomplete” bug, I thought idea scans the JDK libraries to extract suchlike information. So I guess this was a bug with that process, or is IDEA using a prebuilt list of information for this?

2. tom0z_01 says:

October 30, 2007

I like IDEA!
    But how can I create a finder method of a CMP in GUI?
    Now,I can use the generator to create a finder method, but where is the EJB QL statement I writed in the EJB QL editor? The ejb-jar.xml has no changed.

3. Victor says:

November 9, 2007

This is the best IDE I ever knew. But this days I’m working for C++ project and I miss IDEA so much… Now I’m using NetBeans IDE with C/C++ pluging because it is a better then VisualStudio or Eclipse, but it is more worse then IDEA. I hope you’ll release your IDE for C/C++ with GNU compiler soon 🙂
    Thanks for your work.

4. Bob-The-Builder says:

November 14, 2007

Regarding “Completely new debugger UI “, how do you group the Console/Frame/Variables/Watches tab in a single row, as they were in 6.0.x ?
    I tried hard but it’s impossible to arrange their layout to the way it was in the previous versions.
    Also, they completely lost their meanings as “Tabs” since they’re all visible at once.
    IMO it was better before …

5. bungle says:

November 15, 2007

> I hope you’ll release your IDE for C/C++ with GNU compiler soon

I think that this is the most requested feature:

6. Bruce says:

November 20, 2007

LOVE IntelliJ. I’ve used JBuilder, NetBeans, Eclipse (with myEclipse) and I’ve tried JDeveloper. Nothing even compares to how easy and much I enjoy using IntelliJ. Good job on all the hard work!

7. robert says:

December 20, 2007

File editor windows…

Hi, I like to have many text windows open. In the 6 version, one could pop up a list of files and choose one. Now there are arrows left and right to walk through the list. But this is quite annoying since I have to click often more than twice to find the right open file. Also if I am not sure that it is open, I have to look in both directions.

Is there a way to activate the old functionality of version 6 for this?

(I am using 7.02 (build 7590) on OsX10.5.1.)

8. Brian Leair says:

March 24, 2008

A C++ mode for IDEA would be such productivity amplifier for me and my team, so please count me as cheering heartily for C++ suport too.