Maia EAP is finally here
We’ve been blogging about the cool new features implemented in the EAP builds of Maia (IntelliJ IDEA 9) for a while, and now at last you can download and try the new build for yourself.
The new features available in the new build include:
- Backgroundable file indexing, limited navigation / editing / VCS functionality during such process.
- JEE 6 EA support, currently:
- PHP support
- Tapestry support
- OSGI support
- GWT 1.6 support (see IDEADEV-34713 for details)
- Task context management
- Spell checker
- Grails Project View
- SmartType completion after ‘new’ in Groovy
- Closure and generic parameters foldings
- Easy class exclusion from completion & auto-import
- Highlighting of globally unused symbols
We’re eagerly waiting for your feedback on the new build. Feel free to let us know what you think on the forums, and post bugs and feature requests to our issue tracker.
And may you always develop with pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!