Maia provides comprehensive support for Apache Tapestry, the Web application framework. The first EAP features the Tapestry support essentials that include:
- Standard way to enable the technology for a module.
- Simple facet for quick configuration
- Navigation from Tapestry related tag names/attributes to corresponding Tapestry entities.
- Navigation between the template and the class of a component, a page or a mixin
- Actions to create components, pages or mixins in proper location.
- Standard Colors&Fonts setting page for Tapestry-related tag names and attributes.
Also, a Tapestry-enabled module is created with all required package structure and web.xml content: