Tapestry Support in Maia
Maia provides comprehensive support for Apache Tapestry, the Web application framework. The first EAP features the Tapestry support essentials that include:
- Standard way to enable the technology for a module.
- Simple facet for quick configuration
- Navigation from Tapestry related tag names/attributes to corresponding Tapestry entities.
- Navigation between the template and the class of a component, a page or a mixin
- Actions to create components, pages or mixins in proper location.
- Standard Colors&Fonts setting page for Tapestry-related tag names and attributes.
Also, a Tapestry-enabled module is created with all required package structure and web.xml content:
Subscribe to Blog updates
Build a Spring Boot App with AI Assistant
In this article, we’ll be building a small Java Spring Boot web application in IntelliJ IDEA with the help of JetBrains AI Assistant. If you’d like to follow along with this tutorial, you’ll need IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, as well as an active subscription to AI Assistant or the free seven-day trial…
Top 10 UI Updates in IntelliJ IDEA for 2023
Hey there, fellow developers! Today, we want to share the most significant UI updates from 2023 that have transformed how IntelliJ IDEA looks and functions. New UI Of course, the highlight of our recent updates was the launch of our new, clean, and modern UI. This was first announced at the en…
The What, Why, and How of JPA Buddy in IntelliJ IDEA
Master JPA entity management with JPA Buddy in IntelliJ IDEA! Our latest article shows you how to simplify your workflow and reduce boilerplate code.
The Best of IntelliJ IDEA’s HTTP Client
In today's fast-paced tech world, easy and efficient management of web services and APIs is crucial. That's where IntelliJ IDEA's HTTP Client steps in, turning complex HTTP requests into a walk in the park. The HTTP Client is a feature-rich, text-based tool in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate. It seamlessl…