IntellIJ IDEA 2017.1.1 Update is Available
If you haven’t yet upgraded to IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1 , there’s all the more reason to do it now: a just-released, more stable and faster v2017.1.1 update.
- Better font rendering on Linux
- Find in Path usability improvements
- Various Gradle support errors
Major new features:
- Manual columns reordering in Git Log
- Better completion for package.json fields
- Support for function-based indices in Oracle and Postgres
For the complete list of changes, refer to the release notes.
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!