IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.3 RC is out!
Good news! An RC build of the IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.3 bug-fix update is ready. We encourage you to download the RC build from Confluence (or via Toolbox App) and try it right away.
This RC build fixes the Tool Window docking issue IDEA-149061. Now Tool Windows opened in split mode and pinned to the status bar won’t disappear.
Also, a feature for auto-formatting request results has been implemented in the new REST client.
This update contains important bug fixes and overall improvements from the latest EAP build. You can notice that JDK has been updated to version: 1.8.0_152-release-1024-b11 x86_64. The updated JDK fixes the following bugs:
- Low-resolution application icon loaded for HiDPI displays (Windows) JRE-580.
- Crash of the 32-bit version on Windows JRE-590
This update also contains the following notable fixes:
- The ability to pause terminal output has been added: IDEA-140061.
- The flatten modules option has been added to the Project Tool window: IDEA-183022.
- Now the IDE correctly resolves the dependency with the “bundle” type: IDEA-117578.
- Fixed an issue that caused loss of all run configurations: IDEA-182966.
- The Merge from... action now invokes the Select Merge Variant dialog after selecting a branch: IDEA-182963.
The release notes for the IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.3 RC build are available here.
Please give the RC a thorough try, and don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us: Twitter, issue tracker
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!