IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5 is released!
The new IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5 bug-fix update is ready for you to download. This minor update includes a series of bug fixes and improvements:
- The Java 11 language level is not treated as experimental anymore: IDEA-199809.
- Fixed an issue with GitHub account addition, where the IDE was unable to register a new token: IDEA-198120.
- Fixed the IDE freezes when editing build.gradle script files: IDEA-198816
- The ‘Replace in Path’ / “Find in path” dialogs don’t lose focus: IDEA-198588, the problem still exists on Windows 7, but we are working on this issue right now, please follow JRE-994 for updates.
In other news, the JDK has been updated to 1.8.0_152-release-1248-b19, with the following fixes integrated:
- Some system DLLs will be shipped with the JFX builds due to JFX building being switched to Visual Studio 2017: JRE-991.
- Fixed the regression, caused by the fix for picking characters in the Find in Path popup from the input method: JRE-981.
The full list of all the changes is available in the IDE release notes and the JRE release notes.
If you find a bug, please report it via our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!