IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.1 is released!
We have some more great news! Now a patch update between major versions is available, so if you are on IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.7, you can also now update your IDE to v2018.3.1 via a patch.
This minor update has some important fixes and improvements, so please consider updating.
- We fixed a regression and you can build projects with IBM JDK again: IDEA-201089.
- The bundled Kotlin plugin was updated to v1.3.10: IDEA-202194.
- Now you can use multiple $Prompt$ macro in External Tools: IDEA-129070.
- The “Select in…” option in the new Search Everywhere now works: IDEA-197872.
- Various improvements have been made in Spring Cloud Stream: IDEA-201865, IDEA-201867, IDEA-201605.
- Several notable fixes for the integrated terminal: IDEA-202821, IDEA-202821, IDEA-202523.
- A couple of improvements have been made to the Java Scratch files: IDEA-197852, IDEA-201903, IDEA-146217.
We’ve also updated the JBR version to 1.8.0_152-release-1343-b16, and now the IDE window doesn’t move to the background when a breakpoint is hit: JRE-1023.
Download the IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.1 build from our website or update to it from the Toolbox App. If you are on IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.7, you can also now update your IDE via a patch.
Any and all issues and suggestions are welcome in our issue tracker!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…