IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.1 is released!
We have some more great news! Now a patch update between major versions is available, so if you are on IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.7, you can also now update your IDE to v2018.3.1 via a patch.
This minor update has some important fixes and improvements, so please consider updating.
- We fixed a regression and you can build projects with IBM JDK again: IDEA-201089.
- The bundled Kotlin plugin was updated to v1.3.10: IDEA-202194.
- Now you can use multiple $Prompt$ macro in External Tools: IDEA-129070.
- The “Select in…” option in the new Search Everywhere now works: IDEA-197872.
- Various improvements have been made in Spring Cloud Stream: IDEA-201865, IDEA-201867, IDEA-201605.
- Several notable fixes for the integrated terminal: IDEA-202821, IDEA-202821, IDEA-202523.
- A couple of improvements have been made to the Java Scratch files: IDEA-197852, IDEA-201903, IDEA-146217.
We’ve also updated the JBR version to 1.8.0_152-release-1343-b16, and now the IDE window doesn’t move to the background when a breakpoint is hit: JRE-1023.
Download the IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.1 build from our website or update to it from the Toolbox App. If you are on IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.7, you can also now update your IDE via a patch.
Any and all issues and suggestions are welcome in our issue tracker!